FEE STRUCTURE FOR WEEKLY BOARDER INDIAN AND SAARC
2021 – 2022
I. ONE TIME PAYMENT (AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION)
- PRE-REGISTRATION FEE
- ADMISSION FEE (Non Refundable)
- SECURITY DEPOSIT (Refundable – Interest free)
II. ANNUAL FEES
- STUDENT’S PERSONAL IMPREST ACCOUNT
- HEALTH CARE HUB CHARGES
- Covers routine checkup, medical camps by specialists, routine medicines, services and facilities provided on campus
- Expenses incurred on specialist medical treatment/transport/Hospitalization will be charged extra as per actual
- STEM LAB CHARGES ( Classes 1 to 8)
Rs. 12,000/- (Anually)
III. HALF YEARLY (To be paid twice a year)
(To be paid at the time of admission and subsequently on 15th March and 15th September)
Classes 9 – 10
Tuition, Boarding & Lodging
Rs. 3, 00, 000/-
Rs. 60, 000/-
Rs. 3, 60,000/-
Rs 1 80,000/- (Half-Yearly)
Rs 1, 90,000/- (Half-Yearly)
Rs.2, 00,000/- (Half Yearly)
A JOINING KIT consisting of a school bag, text books, exercise books, stationery and school uniform will be provided on the Orientation Day/ during the course of the year for which charges will be on actual cost.
- The School will charge extra fees for conducting tours/excursions/home ward/ school ward journey.
- The submission of a completed Admission Form does not guarantee admission.
- Once the student has been accepted for admission all payments are to be made immediately.
- Delay in payment of fee shall entail a fine of Rs. 100/- per day on the amount of arrears.
- The School reserves the right to review the fees periodically and the same shall be applicable to all students.
Mode of payment:
- By Demand Draft/Cheque payable in Dehradun in favour of ““Shri Ram Centenial School, Dehradun”.
- RTGS/NEFT – A/c Name – Shri Ram Centenial School, Account No. – 50200025481440, Bank & Branch – HDFC Bank, Branch – Rajpur Road Branch, Dehradun, IFSC Code – HDFC0000225.
- If the student is withdrawn or does not join before the start of the Academic Year, ie. 1st April, registration and admission fee shall be forfeited in favour of the School and the balance will be refunded.
- If the student is withdrawn after the start of the academic year, ie. 1st April, (irrespective of the date of joining) whole years fee will be charged/forfeited in favour of the School.
- The withdrawal form in the prescribed format should be filled only by the parent and be submitted to the admission office only. The receiving date at school of original copy of duly filled and signed withdrawal form, will be treated as final date of withdrawal.
- Before withdrawing it is mandatory to give a minimum of 3 months notice in writing prior to the end of academic year ie. latest by 31st December.
- If the withdrawal notice is given after 31st December, three months fees of the following academic year shall be charged extra.
- In case of withdrawal anytime after the commencement of the academic year the fees for the full year shall be charged/forfeited in favour of the School.
- School Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate) will be issued only after the clearance of dues.
- The withdrawal form in the prescribed format should be filled only by the parent and be submitted to the admission office only. The receiving date at School of original copy of duly filled and signed withdrawal form, will be treated as final date of withdrawal.