- Before withdrawal it is mandatory to give a minimum of 3 months notice in writing prior to the end of academic year i.e latest by 31st December
- If the withdrawal notice is given after 31st December, three months fees of the following academic year shall be charged extra
- In case of withdrawal anytime after the commencement of the academic year the fees for the full year shall be charged / fortified in favour of the school
- Scool leaving Certificates (Transfer certificate) will be issued only after the clearance of the dues
- The withdrawal form in the prescribed format should be filled only by the parent and be submitted to the admission office only. The receiving date at school of the original copy of duly filled and signed withdrawal form, will be treated as the final date of withdrawal.
* All disputes shall be subject to competent court having exclusive jurisdiction in District of Dehradun to the exclusion of all other court forums
*SRCS DEHRADUN is under the Shri Ram Education Trust & Om Ram Education Foundation. There is no association with SRF Foundation / Shri Educare Ltd.